If you suffer from any of these symptoms, Lympha Press® therapy could make a difference in your quality of life:
- Feeling as though your clothes, rings, wristwatches, or bracelets are too tight
- Feeling of fullness in your arms or legs
- Less flexibility in your wrists, hands, and ankles.
- Swelling in the lower legs and ankles, especially after extended periods of standing
- Aching or tiredness in the legs
- New varicose veins
- Leathery-looking skin on the legs
- Flaking/itching skin on the legs or feet
- Stasis ulcers (or venous stasis ulcers)
The ArtAssist® Arterial Device can help relieve:
- Painful cramping in your hip, thigh or calf muscles after activity
- Leg numbness or weakness
- Coldness in your lower leg or foot
- Sores on your toes, feet or legs that won’t heal
- A change in the color of your legs
- Hair loss or slower hair growth on your feet and legs
- Slower growth of your toenails
- Shiny skin on your legs
- No pulse/weak pulse in legs or feet
- Erectile dysfunction in men
The devices offered by Arizona Vascular can improve quality of life for patients suffering from a variety of conditions, including:
- Chronic Wounds
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
The good news is that you can use your Lympha Press® or ArtAssist® in the comfort of your home. Arizona Vascular will work with you and your doctor to determine the best pump for your condition, and will also work to obtain the necessary paperwork to satisfy insurance coverage requirements. If you have been looking for an answer for any of the above-listed symptoms, contact Arizona Vascular today. We would be delighted to be of service to you.
-LITE is an all new design in lower extremity compression. Utilizing Breath-O-Prene®
fabric combined with a thin stretch panel for support, the CompreFLEXTM
-LITE simply slides on and wraps around the leg.
Some of the product features include:
- 30 – 40 mmHg gradient, lkow-stretch comfortable compression
- Ideal for mild/moderate lymphedema or venous insufficiency
- Soft and conforming Breath-O-Prene® provides a comfortable fit
- Easier to use than compression stockings, promoting a high rate of compliance
- Durable fabric resists fraying and tearing
- Includes two cotton liners and a CompreBoot™ -Lite
- Latex free
The stretch panel secures the garment in place while straps are being fastened. Straps roll back for easy handling.
Start with the strap closes to the foot and work up the leg; simply wrap each of the straps around to provide active compression.
The CompreBoot™-Lite foot piece provides mild compression over the foot and ankle.
It easily fits into most shoes and may be trimmed to accommodate a better fit.